The iPad 2 is one of the earlier versions of the iPads that came out when the tablet market gave rise to increasing customers for tablets. Apple computers has been reviving its tradition of winning the lotto every time the competition is at its peak through fascinating featured gadgets in every genre of the market naming iPhones, iPads, iPods, and laptops like the Macbooks. Not only this, but the iPad 2 cases, covers and other accessories also developed the tread of the accessories as well. You can find that many third party companies for accessories have developed the cases and covers like those that Apple does.
The iPad 3 also came out with some good features after this one and the people are now so used to the iPad 2, 3 and 4 that accepting the mini iPad is a bit difficult for them due to just its small size. The iPad mini is capable of having the newest iOS features with many advanced features however, still many prefer buying the iPad 2, 3 or the 4th one due to lesser price range etc. Let me compare some specs of the iPad 2 and 3 so that you will be able to have your pick easily chosen. The specs are:
1) There is not any such differentiation when it comes to the looks of both the devices.
2) Both the devices have the same sized screen being the 9.7’’, with a solitary home button. Both the devices work with the 30-pin dock connector as well.
3) Both the devices have their singular color dimension as well. They both come in the same colors (white and black). Although this is odd, as Apple totally revamps what it makes every time even if it is the same version with different features of any gadget by the company.
4) The Wi-Fi only versions of both the devices vary in weight. The iPad 3 weighs 51 grams more than its predecessor does, the iPad 2 Wi-Fi version only. The 4G version is however 55 grams heavier than the iPad 2 3G.
5) The weight gain is due to the iPad 3’s rechargeable battery included, which is double the size of the iPad 2’s battery.
6) The iPad 3 is 0.6mm thicker than the iPad 2 as it has to accommodate the fat battery that eats up extra electricity while charging.
For more details and wider comparison realms, you can get online comparison sheet for free on Apple’s website.